Alliance Zul'Drak Guide Part 2
- Ride north to Voltarus. This is a quest-filled
area where you will have to keep reporting back to Drakuru
on top of the necropolis, then go just a short distance
to complete the objective, before warping back to Drakuru
and using Stefan's Horn to turn in quests to Stefan as well.
Due to the small running distance, the experience comes
Warp down. Head southeast and use the Scepter of Empowerment
on a Servant of Drakuru. Send it to fight Darmuk,
who is further south on the platform. You will need to remain
in ghoul form this entire time, so solely use your pet to
fight. First, send in the servant and use the Ferocious
Enrage ability. Then, use Gut Rip and Stunning
Force on cooldown. If you use those abilities on cooldown
you should win handily.
- Use your Ensorcelled Choker to put on the disguise
and get atop the platform to warp to Voltarus.
Get Dark Horizon from Drakuru.
- Head to the southeast area of the flying necropolis
and talk to Gorebag. Take the tour of Zul'Drak,
then turn in Dark Horizon to Drakuru.
- Head out of the necropolis by running into the green
area to go down. Use Stefan's Horn to summon
Stefan and turn in Infiltrating Voltarus.
Get the follow-up, So Far, So Bad.
- Enter the necropolis again with the disguise on and
get It Rolls Downhill from Drakuru.
- Exit the necropolis, and use the Scepter of Suggestion
on Blight Geists, then command them to gather
Blight Crystals. Wait for the blight geist to walk
onto the teleporter and getting credit for collecting
a crystal before controlling a new one. Collect 7 Crystals.
- At the same time, wander around the edge of the Reliquary
of Pain and use the Diluting Additive into
5 Blight Cauldrons. Use it quickly then run away
to avoid the mob that spawns.
- Warp back up to Drakuru and turn in So
Far, So Bad.
- Warp down and use Stefean's Horn to summon
Stefan. Turn in So Far, So Bad and get
the follow-up Hazardous Materials.
- Warp back up to Drakuru and get Zero Tolerance.
While on top of the necropolis, walk around and open
crates for 5 Harvested Blight Crystals. Note
that each time you pick up a crate, there's a chance
your disguise will soon fail.
Use the Scepter of Command on a Bloated Abomination.
Run it through the trolls by ordering your pet to attack
in sequence the trolls in a camp, and keep using the Flatulate
ability in order to stay ahead of them and "kite"
them. Gather as many as you can before it dies, then Explode
it. Repeat this until you kill 60 Drakkari Skullcrushers.
Note: You will not get credit if you explode the
abomination while the trolls are knocked down with Flatulate.
When you've finished gathering as many as you can up, explode
without using Flatulate. A good safe number to gather and
kill each run is 10.
- Warp back up to Drakuru and turn in Zero
- Warp back down. Use the horn to summon Stefan and
turn in Hazardous Materials. Get the follow-up
- Warp back up to Drakuru and get Fuel for
- Warp down and head northeast. Use the Explosive Charges
next to 5 Scourgewagons to blow them up.
- Warp back up to Drakuru and turn in Fuel
for the Fire. Get the follow-up Disclosure.
- Take the portal upwards (step into the upper blue circle
in the middle of the room). Open the Musty Coffin and
- Take the green circle portal back to Drakuru and
turn in Disclosure.
- Warp back to the ground and use the horn to summon
Stefan. Turn in Sabotage. Get the follow-up
- NOTE: The following fight is challenging solo! Make
sure you have your Scepter of Domination hotkeyed
or dragged to a very easy-to-use place first before starting,
you will need to use it immediately. Read the entire section
before talking to Drakuru.
Warp back up and talk to Drakuru and tell him you're
ready to join him. When you're on the upper level, your
disguise will start fading. Quickly use the Scepter
of Domination on a Brightblood Troll. Send
it to attack Drakuru and use its first two damage dealing
abilities on cooldown (Concussion Blow and Powerful
Strike). In the meantime, you have to run (try strafing
in a circle) and avoid the crystals Drakuru throws at
you. If you're low in health, you can use the third ability
(Brightblood Infusion) to have your pet heal you.
You can and should attack Drakuru as well during the entire
Your pet does not have enough health to take down Drakuru
- you will have to take control of another one right after
it dies, then send it to fight Drakuru again. During this
time Drakuru will throw shadowbolts at you - use the heal
ability of the new troll the moment you get it.
When Drakuru dies, loot the Drakuru's Skull and
Drakuru's Last Wish. Use the last wish to leave
Summon Stefan with the horn and turn in Betrayal.