Alliance Dustwallow Marsh Guide Part 2
- Head up to Sentry Point and turn in Defias in
Dustwallow? and get the follow-up Renn McGill.
- Head to Swamplight Manor and turn in Jarl Needs
Eyes and get the follow-up Jarl Needs A Blade.
Also, turn in The Witch's Bane and get the follow-up
Cleansing Witch Hill. Use the Witchbane Torch
at the end of the dock and defeat Zelfrfax and
complete Cleansing Witch Hill.
- Head northeast from the manor and kill Razorspine and
the Mirefin Murlocs for 8 Mirefin Heads.
- Swim east to the island and turn in Renn McGill and
get the follow-up Secondhand Diving Gear.
- Go to the southern part of the island and pick up the
Tools and the Damaged Diving Gear.
Then, Return to Renn McGill and turn in Secondhand
Diving Gear and get the follow-up Recover the Cargo!
Open Renn's Supplies and get the Repaired
Diving Gear and the Salvage Kit.
- Swim east and use the Salvage Kit on the Shipwreck
Debris and collect 6 Salvaged Strongboxes. Sometimes
you'll be attacked by a mob.
Finally, Return to Renn McGill and turn in Recover
the Cargo! and get the follow-up Jaina Must Know.
- Run back to Swamplight Manor and turn in Jarl
Needs A Blade.
- Travel far west along the road and stop by Mudcrush
Durtfeet and turn in Hungry!
- Continue south to Lost Point and defeat Balos
Jacken to complete The Deserters and get the
follow-up The Deserters.
- Head southeast along the path to Mudsprocket. Turn
in Mission to Mudsprocket - don't get any of the
quests for now. Get the flight path.
- Fly (or, if its up) Hearth to Theramore.
- At Theamore, turn in The Deserters and get
A Grim Connection.
At the center tower, climb to the top and turn in Jaina
Must Know. Get the follow-up Survey Alcaz Island.
Head to Cassa Crimsonwing near the flight master
and fly over Alcaz Island. Finally, return to Jaina and
turn in Survey Alcaz Island.
- Head northwest to North Point. Turn in A Grim
Connection and get the follow-ups Arms of the Grimtotems
and Confirming the Suspicion. Also, get Raptor
Captor from Sergeant Lukas.
- Head north and use the Sturdy Rope to capture 6
Raptors once you bring them down to 20% health.
Also, Talk to "Stinky" Ignatz and accept
his quest Stinky's Escape. Escort him through the
- You will return near North Point. Talk to Sergeant
Lukas and turn in Raptor Captor. Get
the follow-ups Prisoners of the Grimtotems and
Unleash the Raptors. Now you have all four quests
involving the next location!
- Head north to Blackhoof Village.
- Fight your way to the center at the windmill, and
drop the Raptor Bait to complete Unleash the
- Slay the grimtotems to gather their keys and free
5 Theramore Prisoners.
- Look around the village for 7 Blackhoof Armaments
and gather them.
- Kill Grimtotem Elders to get 4 Grimtotem
Notes which combine into the Grimtotem Battle
- Return to North Point and turn in all four quests:
- Prisoners of the Grimtotems
- Unleash the Raptors
- Arms of the Grimtotems
- Confirming the Suspicion
Get the follow-up Tabetha's Assistance.
The rest of the many quests in Dustwallow Marsh are
continued in the next section!