Horde Un'Goro Crater Guide Part 1
- Fly to Ratchet, starting from Orgrimmar after
you've hearthed there . Look on your radar to go to the
questgiver and get Volcanic Activity.Get the Stone
Circle item from the chest out in front of the house
of that questgiver as well.
- Ride south to Islen Waterseer. Turn in Seeking
Spiritual Aid and get the follow-up Cleansed Water
Returns to Felwood.
- Fly to Gadgetzan. Turn in March of the Silithid
and get the follow-up Bungle in the Jungle. Also,
make you have the quest Super Sticky.
- Ride south to Marvon Rivetseeker and turn in The
- Ride southwest down the slope into Un'Goro Crater.
Note that you will get a LOT of quests in Un'Goro
Crater which will overflow your quest log if you have
too many quests. Abandon any quests that are not the following
below, this is what your quest log should look like if you've
followed the guide up to now (if you don't have some of
them, don't worry about it, just skip the quests when they
come up later):
- Cleansed Water Returns to Felwood
- Corrupted Sabers
- Speak to Nafien
- Bungle in the Jungle
- Super Sticky
- A Sample of Slime...
- ...and a Batch of Ooze
Again, if you have ANY other quests at this point,
abandon them all so you can get all of the quests from Un'Goro
- At the entrance of Un'Goro Crater, talk to Torwa
Pathfinder and get the quests:
- The Fare of Lar'korwi
- The Apes of Un'Goro
NOTE: Pick up a total of 7 of each color of Blue,
Green, Red, and Yellow Crystals scattered throughout
Un'Goro as well as picking up Un'Goro Soil wherever
you see it. You do not have to finish collecting soil
yet, there will be a lot of time to collect all of it.
The Yellow Crystals tend to be near the edges up
- Head northwest to the Wrecked Raft in a small pool
of water. Get the quest It's a Secret to Everybody from
it - complete it and get the next step in the chain by diving
next to it and opening A Small Pack. Open it.
- Head northeast to the Threshadon Carcass and right
click it near its neck area to get a Piece of Threshadon
- Return to Torwa Pathfinder and turn in The Fare
of Lar'korwi and get the follow-up The Scent of Lar'korwi.
- Head northwest to find some purple eggs. Clear the ravasaurs
around it and then step on it to spawn a Lar'korwi Mate.
Kill her and loot her Ravasaur Pheromone Gland.
- To the northeast are more eggs. Alternate between here
and the other egg patch to finish gathering 2 Ravasaur
Pheromone Gland. As well, by now you should have gotten
a Mangled Journal by now which starts the quest Williden's
- Return to Torwa Pathfinder and turn in The Scent
of Lar'korwi, don't get the follow-up yet.
- Head north, collecting 7 of each Blue, Green, Red,
and Yellow Crystals as well as Un'Goro Soil along
the way. You do not have to finish collecting soil yet,
there will be a lot of time to collect all of it. Head up
into the hills near the Eastern Pylon to collect the Yellow
Crystals. Make sure you finish collecting 7 of each
before you go further north!
- Head north and kill the apes inside for 2 each of Un'Goro
Gorilla, Stomper, and Thunderer Pelts.
- Head west and up the path to Marshall's Refuge.
Turn in your quests:
At the end of the cave at Marshall's Refuge resides J.D.
Collie. Get the quest Crystals of Power from
her and then turn it in and get all the follow-ups.
- Williden's Journal
- It's a Secret to Everybody
Head outside and pick up all the quests as well. All of
these Un'Goro-relevant quests should be in your quest log:
- Roll the Bones
- Shizzle's Flyer
- Alien Ecology
- It's a Secret to Everybody
- Larion and Muigin
- Chasing A-Me 01
- Expedition Salvation
- The Eastern Pylon
- The Northern Pylon
- The Western Pylon
- Beware of Pterrordax
- The Apes of Un'Goro (Complete)
- Volcanic Activity (from Ratchet)
- Bungle in the Jungle (from Gadgetzan chain)
- Super Sticky (from Gadgetzan)
- Bone-Bladed Weapons (from Orgrimmar)
- ...and a Batch of Ooze (from Undercity)
NOTE: You will need a total of 25 Un'Goro Soil. Keep
collecting them as you travel around Un'Goro.
- Head south to the tar pits and kill the various Tar
Beasts to collect 12 Super Sticky Tar. Also,
kill 5 Bloodpetal Flayers.
- Head southwest across the river to find a large area of
Frenzied Pterrordax, Elder Diemetradon, Glutinous Ooze,
and Bloodpetal Trapper. Stay in the area and keep
killing until you're done with the quest objectives:
Kill 15 Frenzied Pterrordax, 5 Bloodpetal Trapper,
gather 8 Dinosaur Bones, 8 Webbed Diemetradon
Scale, 8 Webbed Pterrodax Scale, 30 Un'Goro Slime Samples.
- Head southwest to Krakle between the two bodies
of water and get his quest Finding the Source.
- Head southwest into the hills and click the Western
- Head southeast to the Expedition Camp and loot
the Research Equipment.
- Head northwest into the Slithering Scar. Clear
a path through the entrance and go immediately left into
a circular room. In the Middle of the room use the
Scraping Vial to get a Hive Vial Sample. (Not
near the edges of the room at the walls as you might expect).
If you've already looted a Gorishi Scent Gland, then
exit the area - otherwise, keep killing bugs until you get