Blade's Edge Guide Level
Horde Blade's Edge Guide
- Fly to Swamprat Post, Zangarmarsh.
- Ride northwest to Grunt Grahk. Get Killing the
- Clear your way through the tunnel and kill 6 Cavern
Crawler. You'll probably find yourself killing at least
20 through this long tunnel full of spiders. Oh the humanity,
why is the tunnel so long?
- Finally get out of the tunnel into Blade's Edge Mountains!
- Ride north to Thunderlord Stronghold. Get the
Flight Path. Set your Hearthstone
to Thunderlord Stronghold. Turn in Killing
the Crawlers and The Ogre Threat and get all
the quests in town:
- Felling an Ancient Tree
- The Bladespire Threat
- The Encroaching Wilderness
- Ride south and kill 12 Bladewing Bloodletter.
- Then, return to Thunderlord Stronghold and
turn in The Encroaching Wilderness. Get the follow-up
Dust from the Drakes.
- Ride northwest from Thunderlord Stronghold and kill your
way west towards Bladespire Hold. An ogre will drop
a Thunderlord Clan Artifact, which starts the quest
Thunderlord Clan Artifacts.
- Clear your way southwest to the Thunderlord Clan Drum
which is inside a hut. Pick it up.
- Clear your way northeast to the Thunderlord Clan Arrow.
It is outside, on top of a set of building ruins.
- Clear your way north to the Thunderlord Clan Tablet
which is inside a hut. Then, finish killing 30 Bladespire
Ogres and 10 Bladespire Raptors.
- Return to Thunderlord Stronghold.
- At Thunderlord Stronghold, turn in your quests:
- The Bladespire Threat and get the follow-up
The Bloodmaul Ogres
- Thunderlord Clan Artifacts and get the follow-up
In front of Rokgah Bloodgrip, use the Fiery
Soul Fragment and relax as your character gets sent
on an uncontrollable scouting mission. Once you return
to your character, turn in Vision Guide and get
the follow-up The Thunderspike.
- Ride west across the bridge, killing all Fey Drakes
on the way. Kill Stronglimb Deeproot who wanders
along the north-south road. Finish collecting 4 Dust
of the Fey Drake as well from the fey drakes.
- Ride southeast down the ramp and go to T'chali the
Witch Doctor. Get They Stole Me Hookah and Me Brews!
- Clear your way south, killing all the ogres and gathering
all Bloodmaul Brutebane Brew along the way. Pick
up T'chali's Hookah.
- Enter the cave and at the end of it, loot the Thunderspike.
This will spawn Gor Grimgut - kill him for The
- Return to T'chali and finish collecting 10 Bloodmaul
- At T'chali, turn in They Stole Me Hookah and
Me Brews! and get the follow-up Bladespire Kegger.
- Ride northwest to Bladespire Hold. Use the Bloodmaul
Brutebane Keg when you're near an ogre and out of combat
and it will come drink. Get 4 Ogres Drunk.
- Return to T'chali and turn in Bladespire Kegger.
Get the follow-up Grimnok and Korgaah, I Am For You!
- Ride south and clear your way up the tower and kill Grimnok
Battleborn. Also, make sure to have finished killing
30 Bloodmaul Ogres by now. Also, make sure
to loot one more Bloodmaul Brutemane Brew.
- Ride north to Bladespire Hold. Climb up the ramp
on the outside of the house and you'll enter a room with
Korgaah and two elite sober ogres. Use the Bloodmaul
Brutebane Brew to pull Korgaah without his elite
guards, then kill him.
- Return to T'chali and turn in Grimnok and Korgaah,
I Am For You! and don't get the follow-up.
- Hearth back to Thunderlord Stronghold. Turn in:
- Dust from the Drakes
- Felling an Ancient Tree
- The Bloodmaul Ogres
- The Thunderspike
This should be more than enough to get you to Level
68. If not, finish up a few extra quests from Blade's
Edge before moving on.