Horde Nagrand Guide Part 4
- At Lantresor, turn in Diplomatic Measures and
get the two follow-up quests: Armaments for Deception
and Ruthless Cunning.
- Leave the ruins and head south to Kil'Sorrow Fortress.
Clear your way towards the southern fortress, and complete
all the objectives:
- Kill 10 Kil'Sorrow Agents
- Plant 10 Warmaul Banners on their corpses
- Gather 10 Kil'sorrow Armaments scattered about.
(Note: there are many Armaments right outside the
fortress to the left and the right.)
- Head in the fortress and kill Giselda the Crone
- Return to Lantresor and turn in the Armaments
for Deception and Ruthless Cunning. Get the follow-up
quests: Body of Evidence and Returning the Favor.
- If you've done the final hunting quests, turn in The
Ultimate Bloodsport to Nesingwary's Camp on the
Ride to the Throne of the Elements and turn in
all the quests:
- The Spirit Polluted
- Muck Diving
- Murkblood Corrupters
- Shattering the Veil and don't get the follow-up.
- Head west to the Laughing Skull Ruins. Just like
the earlier Kil'Sorrow Fortress, complete all of the many
- Kill 5 Warmaul Shaman and 5 Warmaul Reaver
- Plant 10 Kil'Sorrow Banners on their corpses
- Clear the area around the Blazing Warmaul Pyre
and use the Damp Woolen Blanket
- Head north into the upper cave and kill Zorbo the
- Return to Lantresor and turn in Body of Evidence
and Returning the Favor. Get the follow-up Message
- Hearth to Garadar. Turn in:
- Message to Garadar
- Vile Idolatry
- Wanted: Giselda the Crone
- Wanted: Zorbo the Advisor
- He Will Walk the Earth...
- Murkblood Leaders...
Before leaving the zone, take one last call to the zone to
see if you can finish the Nesingwary final boss chains
with a partner and the Ring of Blood - they're valuable
chains. Or if you have a high level friend, bring them in
to help! If not though, have no fear, the guide assumes pure
solo and you can easily get to 68 in the next zone (if
you aren't already).
Its time for the final zone to push you to 68 - the Blade's
Edge Mountains. Note that if you already are 68, you can
and should skip Blade's Edge Mountains and head straight to