Alliance Zangarmarsh Guide Part 3
== ZONE NOTE == Whenever you kill a Sporebat in
this zone and you stand in melee range of it, you get a nice
+30 to all stats buff for 5 minutes. Kill a Sporebat every
so often to keep the buff on you as often as you can. Also,
you will need 6 Fertile Spores at the end which can
be found off Sporebats, so keep any you find and don't sell
You'll need to turn in the Fertile Spores soon, so also start
killing Fen Striders and Marsh Walkers which
can also drop them - they are found at the shallow waterways
throughout the zone.
- Hearth to Orebor Harborage.
- Head southeast into Serpent Lake and swim to the
small island. Kill Mragesh by the shores of the island
on the northeast side.
- Head west to the ogre village and clear ogres and gather
15 Mushroom Samples and 10 Glowcaps (shining
golden mushrooms throughout the ground - not a quest objective
yet, but we'll need them very soon).
- Head west/southwest around the lake and kill all the Marshlight
Bleeders and Fenglow Stingers in the way and
collect Marshlight Bleeder Venom and Diaphanous
Wings. There are more southeast of Sporeggar, you don't
have to finish yet.
- Head southwest to Sporeggar. Turn in Sporeggar
and get Glowcap Mushrooms. Turn in Glowcap Mushrooms
Get the quests:
- Fertile Spores and turn it in immediately with
your 6 Fertile Spores you collected earlier.
(If you don't have enough yet, quickly gather the
remainder from Marsh Walkers and Sporebats
to the southeast)
- Now That We're Friends... (NOTE: Requires
friendly reputation - if you are not friendly, go southwest
to the Spawning Glen and kill Bog Lords until you hit
Friendly. Then, come back and get the quest.)
- Oh, It's On! (Dungeon - Underbog)
- Stalk the Stalker (Dungeon - Underbog)
- Bring me a Shrubbery! (Dungeon - Underbog)
Note: these are all the quests for the Underbog instance,
so its reccommended you put yourself in the dungeon queue
and run it once and complete all the objectives and turn
in these three quests for 66,000 XP! Just set yourself
into the queue and keep questing, and when a group forms,
join it and resume wherever you left off later.
- Swim east to the southern island of Marshlight Lake
and kill Terrorclaw. Make sure to clear around
him since he casts fear.
- Swim back southwest and head around the island to finish
collecting 6 Marshlight Bleeder Venom and 8 Diaphonous
- Head northeast and kill 12 Bloodscale Slavedrivers
and 6 Bloodscale Enchantresses.
- Head south to Watcher Leesa'oh and turn in:
- Familiar Fungi and get the follow-up Stealing
Back the Mushrooms
- The Count of the Marshes
- Head east to the Feralfen Village and collect 6
Feralfen Idol. You can find a couple easy idols with
few mobs guarding them on the southern stairs of The
- Head northeast to Telredor and turn in:
- Idols of the Feralfen and get the follow-up
Gathering the Reagents
- Diaphonous Wings
- Head southwest and kill Sporebats and Fen Striders
to collect 4 Fen Strider Tentacle and 4 Sporebat
- Return to Telredor and turn in Gathering the
Reagents and get the follow-up Messenger to the Feralfen.
- Head southwest out of Telredor to The Boha'mu Ruins.
Use Ahuurn's Elixir and head up the stairs and talk
to Elder Kuruti and go through the dialogue to receive
Elder Kuruti's Response.
- Return to Telredor and turn in Messenger to
- Fly to Orebor Harborage. Turn in:
- Maktu's Revenge
- The Terror of Marshlight Lake
- Head northwest to the ogres. Clear your way across the
bridges and turn right and up the hill. Kill Overlord
Gorefist and collect 10 Box of Mushrooms from
both the ogres and crates on the ground.
- Hearth to Orebor Harborage and turn in
Overlord Gorefist. Get the new quest, A Message
- Ride southwest to Sporeggar. Turn in Now That
- Ride south to Watcher Lees'oh. Turn in Stealing
Back the Mushrooms. (Note: you don't have to follow
her and listen to her if you want to save time.)
- Ride far to the east and into Terokkar Forest.