Alliance Terokkar Forest Guide Part 1
- Head southeast to the entrance to Cenarion Thicket
and turn in What's Wrong at Cenarion Thicket to
Earthbinder Tavgren and get the follow-ups:
- Clues in the Thicket
- Strange Energy
- Head into the thicket and get It's Watching You! from
the wandering bear druid.
First, clear your way west to the tower and go all the way
up and kill Naphthal'ar. Then, exit the tower and
head to the night elf building. On the ground floor of it
is a Strange Object. Examine it. Kill the Vicious
Teromoth around for 4 Vicious Teromoth Samples.
Return to the druid and turn and turn in It's Watching
- Head south and kill Teromoth on the other side
of the road for 4 Teromoth Samples.
- Return to Earthbinder Tavgren and turn in:
- Clues in the Thicket
- Strange Energy and get the follow-up By
Any Means Necessary
- Track down Empoor who wanders the path between
Shattrath and Tuurem. Attack Empoor since both stop attacking
when Empoor is near death. Complete By Any Means Necessary
and get the follow-up Wind Trader Lathrai.
- Ride southeast to Allerian Stronghold. Get the
Flight Path. Turn in The Fate of Tuurem. Pick
up all the quests there:
- Secrets of the Arakkoa
- Thin the Flock
- Olemba Seeds
- Unruly Neighbors
- Speak with Private Weeks
- Styming the Arakkoa
- Timber Worg Tails
- Magical Disturbances
- Wanted: Bonelashers Dead!
- Fly to Shattrath. Get A'dal from
any Haggard War Veteran around in the area.
- Go to the center of Shattrath and turn in A'Dal.
Get City of Light from Khadgar and follow
the servant around the entire city, then turn in City
- Then, become either an ally of the Scryers or
the Aldor; your choice doesn't matter particularly,
especially since the level cap is now 80 and these factions
were mainly for level 70 purposes. The Aldor does
have an extra quest in Terrokar Forest, so it gets the
- Get the follow-up (Ishanah for Aldor, Voren'thal
the Seer for Scryer) and head to either the Aldor
Rise or the Scryer Rise. Turn in the quest, and
for Aldors, get Restoring the Light.
Set your Hearthstone to Shattrath
City on your respective rise.
Take the portal to Stormwind City
and train your skills. Then, Hearth to Shattrath
- Head to the northern area of Shattrath into the Lower
City. Get Rather be Fishin' from Seth.
If Aldor, also pick up the quest A Cure for Zahlia.
If Scryer, pick up the quest Strained Supplies.
- Head further east to Wind Trader Lathrai. Turn
in Wind Trader Lathrai and get the follow-up A
- Head west and up into the Arrakoa treehouse and get The
Outcast's Plight from Vekax.
- Just south, turn in Secrets of the Arakkoa and
get The Eyes of Skettis from Rilak. Also,
get Voren'thal's Visions if Aldor from Arcanist
Adyria (Note: though this quest gives Scryer reputation,
Aldor & Scryer reputation is irrelevant given the Wrath
of the Lich King expansion, so it's still an excellent quest
to do as Aldor because it's an easy quest on the way).
- Head northeast out of Shattrath.
- Go to the lake and kill Shimmerscale Eels until
done collecting 8 Pristine Shimmerscale Eel. If Aldor,
kill the Ironspine Petrifiers in the area for Dampscale
Basilisk Eyes (you don't have to finish collecting
- Go southeast to Veil Reskk. During the next steps,
gather Olemba Seeds and kill Timber Worgs for
Timber Worg Tails along the way.
- Clear your way up the wooden bridge and go up the
tree house to kill Ashkaz.
- Cross the upper rope bridges and get the Eye of
- If you're Aldor, click the three altars located
in the camp.
- (You don't have to finish killing for Thin
the Flock yet - finish in the next village)
- Ride southeast to Veil Shienor.
- Enter the eastern tree. Clear your way up to the upper
rope bridges and get the Eye of Veil Shienor
at the end of the bridges.
- Head down and kill Ayit who is in a hut to
- Finish killing 14 Shienor Talonite and 6 Shienor
- Head southeast into the forest. Kill 10 Warp Stalkers,
kill Timber Worgs for 12 Timber Worg Tail,
and gather 30 Olemba Seeds. (and if Aldor,
finish collecting 8 Dampscale Basilisk Eyes).
If you need more Worg Tails, there are many more worg to
the east across the river.
- Hearth to Shattrath City once all those items are