Alliance Grizzly Hills Guide Part 1
- Arrive at Amberpine Lodge. Get the quest Mmm...
Amberseeds! right inside the main lodge. Then, turn
it in further inside. Get the quests:
- Just Passing Through
- Local Support
- Replenishing the Storehouse
- Them or Us!
- Head west to the river bank. Kill all Talhorn Stag
along the way. Collect 5 Blackroot Stalks.
- Head west and kill 6 Graymist Hunters and Talhorn
Stags to finish collecting 8 Succulent Venison.
- Reach the Evergreen Trading Post and go into the
building to get the Cedar Chest.
- Hearth to Amberpine Lodge.
At Amberpine Lodge, Turn in all your quests:
- Just Passing Through and get the follow-up
Doing Your Duty - then, head just outside
the lodge and use the Outhouse to get the Partially
Processed Amberseeds. Turn in Doing Your Duty.
- Local Support and get the follow-up Close
- Replenishing the Storehouse and get the follow-up
Take Their Rear!
- Them or Us! and get the follow-up Eagle
Also, get the new quest, Troll Season.
- Head northeast to Ivan and turn in Close the
Deal and get the follow-up A Tenative Pact.
- Head west and kill 5 Imperial Eagles.
- Head west and kill Grizzly Bears along the river
for 8 Grizzly Flank.
- Return to Amberpine Lodge.
- At Amberpine Lodge, turn in your quests:
- A Tentative Pact
- Eagle Eyes
- Take Their Rear!
Get the new quests:
- An Exercise in Diplomacy
- Secrets of the Flamebinders
- Thinning the Ranks
- Head south and follow the path into Voldrune.
Kill 12 Dragonflayer Huscarls and kill Dragonflayer
Flamebinders for 3 Flame-Imbued Talismans.
- Return to Amberpine Lodge and turn in Secrets
of the Flamebinders and Thinning the Ranks and
get the new quest, The Thane of Voldrune.
- Go to Flamebringer in the southwestern area of
Voldrune and mount it.
- Fly northeast and look at the top of at the balconies
of buildings to find Thane Torvald Eriksson. First,
fly right next to him to melee range.
This fight is a bit tough, but the key thing is to make
sure that you use all of your abilities on cooldown, namely
Use Wing Buffet (Ability 2) and Molten
Fury (Ability 3). Make sure to keep spamming
Flame Breath (Ability 1) when the other two
abilities are on cooldown.
- Fly back, still mounted on your drake, to Amberpine
Lodge and turn in The Thane of Voldrune.
- Head west to Scout Captain Carter. Get Blackriver
- Head down to the Blackriver Logging Camp and kill
10 Conquest Hold Raiders.
- Then, return to Scout Captain Carter and turn
in Blackriver Skirmish.
- Ride northwest to Granite Springs. Turn in Troll
Season! and get the follow-up Filling the Cages.
Talk to Budd at camp and get him to come play with
the ice trolls with you.
- Head southwest to the Ruins of Drak'Zin and use
Budd's Tag Troll ability to stun a troll when you're
near one but not in combat with one. Then, use the Bounty
Hunter's Cage on it.
- Return to Granite Springs. Turn in Filling the
Cages and get the follow-up Truce? get and use
the Dull Carving Knife right next to the cage and
then turn in Truce? and get the follow-up Trial
Buy an Imbued Vial from Ameenah in camp.
- Head northwest, pick up 3 Haze Leaf along the way.
Dive into the lake and get a Waterweed Frond.
- Return to Granite Springs and turn in Vial of
Vision and get the follow-up Subject to Interpretation
and the new quest, Scourgekabob.
- Get a Scourged Troll Mummy on the ground nearby
and drop it off at the fire to the east (past the
campfire - the fire with lots of mummy corpses next
to it.) Turn Scourgekabob, listen to him
sing for a bit, and get the follow-ups:
- Seared Scourge
- Simmercap Stew
- Head southwest back to the Ruins of Drak'Zin. Kill
the trolls for 5 Frozen Mojo. Use Drakuru's Elixir
at Drakuru's Brazier and turn in Subject to
Interpretation and get the follow-up Sacrifices Must
- Head northwest to the snow bank along the river and kill
Ice Serpents for 5 Ice Serpent Eyes and collect
5 Shimmering Snowcap from plants growing near trees
on the snow.
- Head northeast to the many Scourge Trolls. Stay
your distance and throw Mack's Dark Grog at them.
You have to throw it far, it has a big minimum range. Throw
them into the most clumped scourge and burn 20 Scourge
Faster strategy for the daring: throw the Mack's Dark
Grog to the troll area, then mount up and run to the
fire. Aggro everything and pull it into the fire to burn
the Scourge Trolls quickly.
- Head south into Zeb'Halak. Collect 5 Sweetroot
and kill Warlord Zim'bo for Zim'bo's Mojo.
- Clear your way east up the Ziggurat and get the Eye
of the Prophets from the statue of the Seer of Zeb'Halak.
Use Drakuru's Elixir at Drakuru's Brazier and
turn in Sacrifices Must Be Made. Get the follow-up
Heart of the Ancients.
- Return to Granite Springs and turn in:
- Seared Scourge and get the follow-up Search
and Rescue (Dungeon - Drak'Tharon Keep)
- Shimmercap Stew and get the follow-up Say
Hello to My Little Friend