Horde Storm Peaks Guide Part 1
- Fly north out of Dalaran into K3. Get the quests:
- Clean Up
- Expression of Gratitude
- Reclaimed Rations
- Equipment Recovery
- They Took Our Men!
- Pick up 10 Charred Wreckage just west of K3.
- Then, return to K3 and turn in Clean Up. Get the
follow-up Just Around the Corner.
- Ride west into the Minefield and pick up Sparksocket's
Tools in the center of the minefield. This is a no-fly
zone so navigate your way through the maze or just simply
let yourself get bumped through the mines towards the center.
- Fly west to the western area of the gnoll camp and kill
Gnarlhide. Pick up 16 Dried Gnoll Rations from
the crates around camp.
- Then, fly back to K3. (avoid the Minefield area)
- At K3, turn in:
- Expression of Gratitude
- Just Around the Corner and get the follow-up
Slightly Unstable. Turn that in and get the follow-up
A Delicate Touch
- Reclaimed Rations and get the follow-up Ample
- Fly east to Garm's Bane. The mobs won't attack
you, so you can just dismount and lay Improved Land Mines
at your leisure. Lay them in a line, and stack each
spot with two mines for quickest killing results.
- Fly northwest to Tore Rumblewrench and get her
- Moving In
- Ore Repossession
Head into Crystalweb Cavern.
- Clear your way through and get the quest Only
Partly Forgotten from An Injured Goblin Miner.
- Head deep into the cavern all the way east and kill
Crystalweb Weaver for an Icetip Venom Sac.
- In the opening right before the long tunnel to the
weaver, kill Snowbolds for 5 Impure Saronite Ore.
- Go back to an Injured Goblin Miner and complete
Only Partly Forgotten. Get the escort quest Bitter
Departure. Talk to the goblin again to start the
escort. Finish killing 12 Crystalweb Spiders on
the way out.
- Turn in Moving In and Ore Repossession to
- Pick up an U.D.E.D. from the dispenser next
to Tore Rumblewrench. Mount and quickly search
for an Ironwool Mammoth (They wander around
- ride southwest along the yellow line and look for
one) then throw the U.D.E.D at it and gather
8 Hearty Mammoth Meat.
- Fly back to K3.
- At K3, turn in your quests:
- Ample Inspiration
- A Delicate Touch
- Bitter Departure
Get the new quest, Opening the Backdoor.
- Fly east and pick up the Transporter Power Cell right
at where the waves start spawning at Garm's Bane.
- Fly east up the ramp to the Teleportation Pad.
Use the Transporter Power Cell while standing on
it. You will warp back to K3.
- Turn in Opening the Backdoor. Get the follow-up
Know No Fear then warp back by stepping onto the
teleportation pad in K3.
- Talk to Gino and get A Flawless Plan.
Take the teleporter back to K3. Turn in Know
No Fear and Demolitionist Extraordinaire.
- Head into the cave and clear to the very end of it,
killing 6 Garm Watcher and 8 Snowblind Devotee on
the way. Place the Explosive Bundle, and kill Tormar
Frostgut. Then, get out of the cave. Turn in A
Flawless Plan and get the follow-up Demolitionist
Get the follow-up quests Overstock and When All
Fly northwest to Sifreldar Village Kill Sifreldar
Storm Maidens for Cold Iron Keys and Free
5 Goblin Prisoners and collect 8 K3 Equipment.
Fly back to K3 and turn in Equipment Recovery
and They Took Our Men!
Get the follow-up Leave No Goblin Behind.
Finally, Talk to Ricket and take the flight further
into the Storm Peaks, to Grom'arsh Crash-Site.
- You will arrive at the Grom'arsh Crash-Site. Get
the Flight Path. Turn in When All Else Fails and
get the quests:
- Ancient Relics
- Emergency Measures
- The Missing Bronzebeard
- The Missing Tracker
- Fly up south to the Abandoned Camp. Search the
Disturbed Snow for the Burlap-Wrapped Note.
- Return to Grom'arsh Crash-Site. Turn in The
Missing Bronzebeard and get the follow-up The Nose
- Fly east to Khaliisi. Turn in The Nose Knows
and get the follow-up Sniffing Out the Perpetrator.
Mount Frostbite. Use the abilities on cooldown: Net
(Ability 1) to net Pursuers and use Ice
Slick (Ability 2) on the ground behind you to
slow them down.
- When you reach the cave, kill Tracker Thulin. Get
Brann's Communicator and use it and turn in Sniffing
Out the Perpetrator. Get the follow-up Speak Orcish,
- Fly north to Gimorak's Den. Head in and talk to
Tracker Val'zij and turn in The Missing Tracker.
Get the follow-up Cave Medicine.
- Head around the cave area.
- Gather 8 Cave Mushrooms
- Kill Worgs for 6 Worg Fur
- Kill Infesting Jormungar for 1 Toxic
- Then, return to Tracker Val'zij. Turn in Cave
Medicine and get the follow-up There's Always
Time for Revenge.
- Head into the cave and look for Gimorak, a
bigger wolf who runs around the entire cave - he's usually
at the end of it.
- Finally, return to Tracker Val'zij and turn
in There's Always Time for Revenge.
- Fly up over the mountain south into The Forlorn Mine.