Horde Storm Peaks Guide Part 2
- Head into the Forlorn Mine.
- Talk to Lok'lira the Crone and turn in Leave
No Goblin Behind. Get the follow-up The Crone's Bargain.
- Kill Overseer Syra, just east in the next big
room (She also patrols into the tunnels to the north
and south), for the Runes of the Yrkvinn,
then return to Lok'lira the Crone and turn in
The Crone's Bargain and get the follow-up Mildred
- Head east and talk to Mildred the Cruel. Turn
in Mildred the Cruel and get the follow-up Discipline.
Head into the north and south tunnels in the room and
use your Disciplining Rod on 6 Exhausted Vrykul.
Then, return to Mildred the Cruel and turn in
Discipline and get the follow-up Examples
to be Made.
- Head east to Garhal just in the next room and
kill him. Then, return to Mildred the Cruel and
turn in Examples to be Made and get the follow-up
A Certain Prisoner.
- Return west to Lok'lira the Crone and turn
in A Certain Prisoner. Get the follow-up A
Change in Scenery.
- Head east out of the mine to Brunnhildar Village.
Turn in A Change in Scenery and get the follow-up
Is That Your Goblin?
Head east to Brijana and turn in You'll Need
a Bear and get the follow-up Going Bearback.
You'll enter into an automated ride. Keep using your Flaming
Arrow (Ability 1) on cooldown and don't Sprint
until you're done and just want to get back faster.
- Head just southeast and talk to Agnetta Tyrsdottar
and challenge and kill her.
- Return to Lok'lira the Crone and turn in Is
That Your Goblin? and get the follow-up The Hyldsmeet.
Talk to Lok'lira again and go through her dialogue Turn
in the quest and get the follow-up Taking On All Challengers.
- Look around camp for 6 Victorious Challengers
and challenge and kill them. Then, return to Lok'lira
the Crone and turn in Taking on All Challengers
and get the follow-up You'll Need a Bear.
- Once you return to Brijana and complete the quest,
turn in Going Bearback and get the follow-up Cold
- Fly east to Dun Niffelem and mount directly onto
a Captive Proto-Drake. Once on, use Ice Shard
on Brunnhildar Prisoners and make sure you stay
in range as they get grabbed by your drake. Free 3 since
you can only carry that many, then fly back west. You need
to rescue 9, so make two more trips. When done, turn in
Cold Hearted. Get the follow-up Deemed Worthy.
- Talk to Astrid Bjonrittar in the southern area
of Brunnhildar Village. Turn in Deemed Worthy
and get the follow-up Making a Harness. Also,
get the following quests in the next house to the west:
- Off With Their Wings
- Yuda's Folly
- Fly southwest and kill Icemane Yetis for 3 Icemane
- Fly further southwest to Garm's Bane and lay out
the Improved Land Mines and kill 12 Garm Invaders
- Return to Astrid Bjonrittar and turn in Making
a Harness. Get the follow-ups The Last of Her Kind
and The Slithering Darkness.
Fly east and enter the cave. First, kill 8 Ravenous
Jormungars as you clear to the back of the cave. When
done, mount the Injured Icemaw Matriarch and take
the ride out of the cave.
Return to Astrid Bjonrittar.
- At Astrid Bjonrittar, turn in The Last of Her
Kind and The Slithering Darkness. Get the follow-up
Fly west to Valkyrion. In the area, complete the
following objectives while killing 12 Nascent Val'kyr
and killing Valkyrion Aspirants for about 6
Vials of Frost Oil.
- Head northeast to Kirgaraak. Spam Maul (Ability
4) as your main damage dealer. You can also do a combo
attack by using Smash (Ability 5) to knock
your opponent away then using Charge (Ability
6) right after. Do that attack on cooldown as well.
- Turn in The Warm-Up and get the follow-up Into
the Pit. Enter the pit and get on the bear. Kill 6
Hyldsmeet Warbears. Make sure to keep an eye on your
own health too! Then, turn in Into the Pit and
get the follow-up Prepare for Glory.
- Head northwest to Lok'lira the Crone and turn
in Prepare for Glory. Get the follow-up Lok'lira's
- Speak to Gretta the Arbiter at the northeastern
area of the village and turn in Lok'lira's Parting
Gift. Get the follow-up The Drakkensryd. You'll
be flown to the Temple of Storms. Use your Hyldnir
Harpoon to jump onto a targeted drake and enter hand
to hand combat with an Hyldsmeet Drakerider. You
can use your normal abilities to kill it, and can eat
and drink on the drake if need be. Kill 10 Hyldsmeet
Drakeriders. Finish by using your Hyldnir Harpoon
on a Column Ornament at the temple. Turn in
The Drakkensryd to Thorim. Get the follow-up
Sibling Rivalry. Talk to him and go through the
dialogue to complete the quest and get the follow-up Mending
Fly northeast back to the Grom'arsh Crash Site.
- Kill Yulda the Stormspeaker. Get Valkyrion
Must Burn from the Harpoon Crate next to
- Use a Valkyrion Harpoon Gun and aim the Flaming
Harpoon on the stacks of hay to start 6 Fires.
You may want to use the other set of harpoon guns as
well to get different angles for aiming.
- Throw the Vials of Frost Oil onto the eggs
and freeze 30 Proto-Drake Eggs. The eggs are
mostly in groups of 6.