Horde Stranglethorn Vale Guide Part 2
- Fly to Grom'gol Base Camp.
- Head southeast and kill all the Mosh'Ogg Brutes and
Mosh'Ogg Witch Doctors around. There aren't a lot
here, so don't wait for them to respawn - move onto the
next step even if not done with killing the amount needed.
- Head south and wander around the area and search for stealthed
Shadowmaw Panthers. Kill 10 Shadowmaw Panthers,
collect 8 Shadowmaw Claws, and a Pristine Tigress
Fang by killing the tigresses around the area.
- Head northwest back to the Mosh'Ogg Ogres and finish
killing 10 Mosh'Ogg Brutes and 5 Mosh'Ogg Witch
- Head northeast along the river, killing all Snapjaw
Crocolisks on the way for their Snapjaw Crocolisk
Head north to the Venture Co. Camp. Head up the ramp
from the water and clear your way up to the top of the structure.
Kill Foreman Cozzle.
- Get off the oil rig and head to the small house to the
south. Inside, open Cozzle's Footlocker and get the
Fuel Regulator Blueprints. Around the area, kill
Venture Co. Geologists for 8 Tumbled Crystals.
- Swim west across the lake, making sure to finish killing
Snapjaw Crocolisks for 5 Snapjaw Crocolisk Skins.
Head west and kill 10 Elder Stranglethorn Tigers.
- Head north to Nesingwary's Expedition Camp. Turn
in Tiger Mastery, Panther Mastery, and Raptor
Mastery and get the next steps in all chains.
- Head southwest and, on top of the hill, kill Sin'dall.
- Head northwest and kill Trolls for 20 Shrunken
- Swim southwest onto the island and clear the elementals
around the altar. Use the Gift of Naias at the Altar
of Naias, then kill Naias for the Heart of
- Return to Grom'gol Base Camp and turn in your quests:
- Headhunting and get the follow-up Bloodscalp
- The Defense of Grom'gol and get the follow-up
The Defense of Grom'gol
- Mok'thardin's Enchantment and get the follow-up
- An Unusual Patron
Then, Fly to Booty Bay and turn in your quests:
- Hostile Takeover
- Some Assembly Required and get the follow-up Excelsior
- Goblin Sponsorship - don't get the follow-up
Finally, Hearth to Orgrimmar.