Horde Grizzly Hills Guide Part 2
- At Granite Springs, turn in Good Troll Hunting!
and get the follow-up Filling the Cages. Talk
to Budd at camp and get him to come play with the
ice trolls with you.
- Head southwest to the Ruins of Drak'Zin and use
Budd's Tag Troll ability to stun a troll when you're
near one but not in combat with one. Then, use the Bounty
Hunter's Cage on it.
- Return to Granite Springs. Turn in Filling the
Cages and get the follow-up Truce? get and use
the Dull Carving Knife right next to the cage and
then turn in Truce? and get the follow-up Trial
Buy an Imbued Vial from Ameenah in camp.
- Head northwest, pick up 3 Haze Leaf along the
way. Dive into the lake and get a Waterweed Frond.
- Return to Granite Springs.
- At Granite Springs, turn in Vial of Vision
and get the follow-up Subject to Interpretation
and the new quest, Scourgekabob.
- Get a Scourged Troll Mummy on the ground nearby
and drop it off at the fire to the east (past the
campfire - the fire with lots of mummy corpses next
to it.) Turn Scourgekabob, listen to him
sing for a bit, and get the follow-ups:
- Seared Scourge
- Simmercap Stew
- Head southwest back to the Ruins of Drak'Zin. Kill
the trolls for 5 Frozen Mojo. Use Drakuru's Elixir
at Drakuru's Brazier and turn in Subject to
Interpretation and get the follow-up Sacrifices Must
- Head northwest to the snow bank along the river and kill
Ice Serpents for 5 Ice Serpent Eyes and collect
5 Shimmering Snowcap from plants growing near trees
on the snow.
- Head northeast into Zeb'Halak. Kill Warlord
Zim'bo for Zim'bo's Mojo. Look around for 5
Sweetroot in the general area of Zeb'Halak as well.
- Clear your way east up the Ziggurat and get the Eye
of the Prophets from the statue of the Seer of Zeb'Halak.
Use Drakuru's Elixir at Drakuru's Brazier and
turn in Sacrifices Must Be Made. Get the follow-up
Heart of the Ancients.
- Head northwest to the many Scourge Trolls. Stay
your distance and throw Mack's Dark Grog at them.
You have to throw it far, it has a big minimum range. Throw
them into the most clumped scourge and burn 20 Scourge
Faster strategy for the daring: throw the Mack's Dark
Grog to the troll area, then mount up and run to the
fire. Aggro everything and pull it into the fire to burn
the Scourge Trolls quickly.
- Ride east to Bonesnap's Camp. Turn in Tactical
- Ride east into Silverbrook and kill 8 Silverbrook
- Ride east to the Blue Sky Logging Grounds.
- At the Horde side of the the Blue Sky Logging Grounds,
get the quests:
- Keep 'Em On Their Heels
- Making Repairs
- Shred the Alliance
- Note: this is a PvP location and is a daily quest hub,
so level 80 Alliance may be around! If its too hot an area,
come back later.
Head west across the lake and complete all the quest objectives:
- Kill 15 Alliance (The Wounded Skirmishers
are all sitting, so you get a guaranteed first hit critical
on them - use a big opening attack)
- Heal 10 Wounded Skirmishers with the Renewing
- Get 4 Grooved Cog, 3 Notched Sprocket, 2 High Tension
- Deliver 3 Broken-Down Shredders
Then, return to the Horde NPCs and turn in all four of
the Blue Sky Logging Grounds quests.
- Ride northeast and climb up the rig at the lake. At the
top, inside the building, complete Heart of the Ancients
and get the follow-up My Heart is in Your Hands.
- Ride northeast and kill the Drakkari Trolls for
5 Desperate Mojo. Use Drakuru's Elixir at
Drakuru's Brazier and turn in My Heart is in Your
Hands. Get the follow-up Voices From the Dust.
- Once done, Hearth back to Conquest Hold.
- At Conquest Hold, turn in Attack on Silverbrook
and get the follow-up Ruuna The Blind. Also,
get the new quests:
- The Darkness Beneath
- Vordrassil's Fall
A new questline which opens is The Conquest Pit -
this is a "Ring of Blood" style arena battle
and has 5 group quests associated with it. During your
time in the Grizzly Hills, keep an eye out for any groups
forming to do The Conquest Pit quest chain - they
go quickly and award a lot of experience.
- Ride northwest to Granite Springs. Turn in:
- Seared Scourge and get the follow-up Search
- Shimmercap Stew and get the follow-up Say
Hello to my Little Friend
During the next steps, look for Imperial Eagles flying
as well as perched on the broken parts of Vordassil.
Use your Silver Feather on 6 Imperial Eagles.
Also, kill all Entropic Oozes along the way for
6 Slime Samples. You should have plenty by the
end of step 5.
- Ride northeast to Vordrassil's Tears. Clear your
way through the slime and enter the tunnel. Go underground
and use the Geomancer's Orb at the end of the tunnel.
- Ride southeast to Vordrassil's Limb. Use the Geomancer's
Orb at the end of the tunnel.
- Ride southeast to Vordrassil's Heart. Use the Geomancer's
Orb at the end of the tunnel and finish collecting 6
Slime Sample from the Entropic Oozes and have
6 Imperial Eagle's Sight Bound.
- Ride northeast to Ruuna the Blind.
- At Ruuna the Blind, turn in Ruuna the Blind.
Get the follow-up Ruuna's Request.
- Ride northeast and kill Fern Feeder Moths for 4
- Return to Ruuna the Blind and turn in Ruuna's
Request. Get the follow-up Out of Body Experience.
Drink the Gossamer Potion and watch the scene. When
you return, turn in Out of Body Experience and get
the follow-up Fate and Coincidence.
- Ride northeast to Sasha at the White Pine Trading
Post. Turn in Fate and Coincidence and get the
- Sasha's Hunt
- Anatoly Will Talk
- Head east to Solstice Village. Kill 12 Solstice
Hunter and continue to the east side of the village.
Target Tatjana (not the horse) and use the
- Ride back to Sasha. Turn in your quests:
- Sasha's Hunt
- Anatoly Will Talk
Get the follow-up, A Sister's Pledge.
- Ride southeast to Camp Oneqwah.