Horde Grizzly Hills Guide Part 5
(Optional - Group) Start looking for a group of about
three for Ursoc, the Bear God and Hour of the Worg.
These quests are both optional group quests - just keep an
eye out in chat to see if any groups are forming for these
quests - if they are, join up. If not, skip the quests and
move on. Keep looking during the remainder of your time in
(Optional - Group) For Ursoc, the Bear God go
up to up to Ursoc's Den (northwest of Westfall
Brigade Encampment) and talk to Tur Ragepaw.
He will join your group as either a bear (tank), tree (healer),
or cat (dps). Choose whatever will help your group the most.
Follow him and kill Ursoc.
- (Optional - Group) For Hour of the Worg,
Swim northeast to Bloodmoon Isle. As you head up
the path, to the right, kill Selas in the first camp.
- (Group) Continue up the path. To the left, kill
- (Group) Outside the tower, at the "stables",
- (Group) Kill Arugal. Whenever he summons
adds, kill the adds first. Turn in Hour of the Worg on
the top of the tower.
- Fly to Camp Oneqwah.
- Ride northeast to Hugh Glass. Turn in A Bear
of an Appetite and talk to him about Loken.
- Ride east to Gavrock. Turn in Free At Last and
talk to him about Loken.
- Return to Camp Oneqwah.
- At Camp Oneqwah, turn in In the Name of Loken
and get the follow-up The Overseer's Shadow.
- Ride southeast to Dun Argol. Go into the buildings
and kill Iron Rune-Smiths for Golem Blueprint
Section 1, 2, and 3 and combine it into the War
Golem Blueprint. Also, kill an Iron Rune Overseer
for an Overseer's Uniform.
- Then, return to Camp Oneqwah. Turn in An Intriguing
Plan and The Overseer's Shadow and get the follow-ups
From the Ground Up and Cultivating an Image.
- Ride southeast to the top of Dun Argol this time.
On your way, kill 8 Iron Rune Dwarves, target their
corpses after each kill and use Rokar's Camera to
take pictures of them. At the fortress at the top, collect
8 War Golem Parts.
- Then, return to Camp Oneqwah.
- At Camp Oneqwah, turn in Cultivating an Image
and From the Ground Up and get the follow-ups
Loken's Orders and We Have the Power.
- Ride southeast to Dun Argol. Clear your way to
Rune-Smith Durar. Kill him for Durar's Power Cell.
- Clear your way to Rune-Smith Kathorn and kill him
for Kathorn's Power Cell.
- Mount up and then use your Overseer Disguise Kit (you
can use the kit while mounted to be disguised while riding).
Ride to the easternmost building and click Loken's Pedestal.
Receive the Message from Loken.
- Then, return to Camp Oneqwah. Turn in Loken's
Orders and We Have the Power. Get the follow-up
...Or Maybe We Don't.
- Ride south and use your Golem Control Unit.
Kill 10 Lightning Sentries with your Depleted
War Golem out.
- Then, return to Camp Oneqwah. Turn in ...Or
Maybe We Don't and get the follow-up Bringing Down
the Iron Thane
- Ride up to the top building. Take the elevator down, and
use your Golem Control Unit. Walk up to Iron Thane
Furyhammer and use EMP (Ability 2) to
make him vulnerable. Spam Charged Smash (Ability
1) on him to kill him, then run away to avoid aggroing
- Finally, return to Camp Oneqwah and turn in Bringing
Down the Iron Thane.