Horde Thousand Needles Guide Part 2
Hearth to Orgrimmar and train your
skills. If you're starting the guide here, back up one
page to the end of Level 29, where the quests in The Thousand
Needles were picked up, and start from the beginning of
the questlines there. At this point, we just have several
Thousand Needles quests in our log.
- Fly to Freewind Post, Thousand Needles.
- Head west to Roguefeather Den. Destroy the foodstuffs
at the end of the cave to spawn Grenka Bloodscreech
- kill her for Grenka's Claw.
- Head west and up south to Highperch. Gather 10
Highperch Wyvern Eggs.
- Head up the southeastern path to Pao'Ka. Accept
his escort quest, Homeward Bound and escort him out
- just like all escort quests, let him walk in the front
in order to have him tank the ambushes and mobs first.
- Head east to Whitereach Post - be on the lookout
for Steelsnap along the way, he runs in a wide circle
around the post.
- At Whitereach Post, turn in your quests:
- Homeward Bound
- Serpent Wild
- A Different Approach
Get the new quests:
Head northwest - again, be on the lookout for Steelsnap
along the way who runs around in a large loop around
Whitreach Post and look carefully for a sloping path
up the hill. Use the Robotron Control Unit at the
Concealed Operating Panel at the far end of the hill.
- Sacred Fire
- A Dip in the Moonwell
- Don't get: Hypercapacitor Gizmo since it is
a bit out of the way and difficult to solo.
Send the robot to the moonwell and use the Gather Water
ability. Then, right click the buff icon to return to
Head southeast to Camp E'Thok and kill the Galak
Messenger for the Assassination Note, which starts
the quest Assassination Plot.
Return to the Whitereach Post and turn in A
Dip in the Moonwell and get the follow-up Testing
the Tonic. Also, turn in Assassination Plot and
get the follow-up Protect Kanati Greycloud and kill
the ambushing centaur that spawn.
Head east to the boiling lake. Gather 10 Incendia Agave.
- Once you're done and have found and killed Steelsnap
as well, Hearth to Orgrimmar.
Fly to Thunder Bluff.
- Go to Melor at The Hunter Rise and turn
in Steelsnap. Get the follow-up Frostmaw.
- Go to Magatha at The Elder Rise and turn
in Sacred Fire. Get the follow-up Arikara.